Defined by the way we work:
- One shared vision
- Mutual respect for all
- Equal voices
- Open minds, honest and trustworthy
- Integrated, collaborative teamwork
- Real empowerment through clear expectations and total accountability
- Clear and consistent communication
- Continuous learning
- Infusion of humor and fun
- Work/life balance
- Customer Service Strategy
We know great customer service happens daily!
Customer service is
Our basic customer service strategy: smile and listen!
Frequently Asked Questions
Customer service at Ivy Gables is two-fold:
- We look to provide excellent customer service for our Residents and families through outstanding personal care in a warm, friendly and engaging environment.
- We also aim to provide great customer service to our staff through outstanding leadership that creates a safe, enjoyable and stimulating environment. Our goal is to create the ultimate employment experience where our staff can thrive.
We are creating the “Ultimate Resident Experience” through the “Ultimate Employment Experience.”
Customer focused: Creating the “WOW Factor”!
• Need to be flexible
• Over the top every time
• Make their day
• Customer service is the service we give that we are not obligated to give – it is what people appreciate the most
• The better our customer service, the more success we will enjoy
• To give real customer service you must add service that cannot be bought with money
• Support teammates – continuously!
Ritz Carlton Customer Service Model
We give our Residents what they expect, what they request, and delight them every day. (Michelli, 2008)